Goya has been in the business of writing FileMaker Pro database systems for over 10 years now, and in that time we've developed systems for a large range of businesses. From the very small to the very large. From fabric lending library systems to entire Management Information Systems.
Some of the modules we've developed include :
- Client / Contacts
- Communication / Email / Bulk Email
- Document Managment / Mail Merge
- Inventory Management
- Purchase Orders
- Lending Library
- Events Management
- Motel Management
- Online Sales
- Training Database
And we've worked for companies and individuals in a wide range of industries :
- Printing and Pre-Press
- Graphic Design Studios
- Multinational Pharmaceutical
- Carpet Inventory
- Wholesale Equipment Supply
- Non Profits
- Community Support Organisations
- Financial Services
- Event Management
- Building and Construction
- Property Development
- Property Development
- HR Processing
We can also help you with FileMaker related solutions such as HTML/PHP, XML, XSLT, HL7, SQL/ESS and ODBC. If there's an acronym for it, we have probably implemented it already.
Quite often, work we've done for one business is similar to work needing to be done for another - for example, every business has clients or customers in some shape or form, most businesses these days either send or would like to communicate with their clients via email and the web. So we have some existing systems we've developed that we can re-use for our clients at no charge.
For example, if you came to us and said you want to do individualised bulk emailing to your clients, then we already have systems to do that. We don't, like some developers, charge you for what we've already done, or try to sell them as products. Every one of our clients gets them for just the cost of integration into their existing system.
"But my company or industry isn't in the list." Even if your business isn't in this list or you don't think you fit any of these molds, get in touch with us and we can discuss what we can do for you.
Why do our clients continue to use Goya for FileMaker Development? Well we'd like think it's because we're all stunningly attractive, but that's probably not enough. In reality it's about what they get for their money :
- First and foremost it's about the database. We develop a system that means, in a nutshell you can spend less time on processes - we create a database that does the work for you. Meaning your staff can do other things, or you can hire fewer staff for the same jobs. Plus you can report and analyse your business in ways not previously possible so that you can know in advance exactly what your business is doing and where you're making your money.
- Prompt service. To keep it simple, we answer our phones, and respond to your emails. And we don't exist in a 9-5 world if your business doesn't run in one.
- We're experts in our field. And by field we mean FileMaker Pro, not wheat ;) We've been around for over a decade, and will be for a long time to come. And we'll always be the best choice for FileMaker Pro development in Australia - if we do say so ourselves ;)