I’ve just finishing uploading BaseElements 3 beta 4 :
There is a windows as well as a mac version, and the fp7 version now has sharing enabled for all accounts. The full list of changes is :
- More plugin error checking and reporting.
- Fixed an issue where odbc Data Sources weren’t being imported.
- Fixed a false error in OSBC usernames and passwords – thanks Doug Rowe.
- Fixed a superfluous warning in Layout Fields.
- Added a dialog about running on PowerPC on Mac.
- Changed the display of the BaseElements wording on layouts to display properly in FileMaker Go.
- Built in a Minimum Required FMP version for calculations and script steps.
- Changed the licencing so that the single user version can be shared with FileMaker Server to a single user.
- Added more display checkboxes for layout objects to show printing, sliding etc.
- Added a portal filter calculation portal to the Object layout.
- Began work on a FileMaker Go Compatability Report.
- Some plugin fixes and enhancements.
There is a lot in there, so I’ll write some more about it in the next day or so, but it’s now late here and it’s time for dinner 🙂
One quick note, if you’re using it on windows it will only load xml from a local path, not from network drives. ( You can map the path to a network drive and it will work fine. ) This is something in the way that the file paths are handled inside libxslt, and I haven’t yet got a solution to that one.