Goya Pty Ltd is pleased to announce the release of BaseElements 1.5 for FileMaker Pro 9.0. BaseElements has been enhanced to work with all of the new features in FileMaker Pro 9, released today by FileMaker, Inc.
BaseElements 1.5 allows developers to begin adding the new functionality in FileMaker 9.0 without compromising their ability to analyze and document their FileMaker database solutions. BaseElements 1.5 adds support for the new ESS functions such as External SQL Sources and ODBC References, as well as Conditional Formatting, Script Grouping, Layout Object Anchors and more.
What else is new in version 1.5?
– Now imports the FMP version number from the Summary file.
– Added a red highlight for mismatch counts of objects that may be errors.
– Now imports the first text object it finds for Buttons, so you can see the text of a standard button.
– Added the option to list all fields used in a relationship, so you can see all of the fields from both predicates, plus any used in a sort for that relationship.
– Updated the list layouts so you can click into fields.
– Added a view button and added the notes fields to the list layouts.
– Added error counting for sorts in relationships.
– Adds a new warning for a File Reference that points to itself.
– Adds a new warning for a relationship that is trying to sort on a disconnected TOG.
– Fixes an issue with the Script Unreferenced count.
– Fixes the header count and relationship for Tooltip Layout objects.
Goya Pty Ltd expects this release of FileMaker 9.0 will be the biggest release of FileMaker ever. The new features such as External SQL Sources (ESS) will open FileMaker to a larger audience of database administrators, while the considerable improvements to the developer and end user functionality will add to the existing advantages of working in FileMaker Pro.
“I am loving BaseElements and am using it all the time. Apart from the script debugger in FMP Advanced, it is my favorite development tool.” – Daniel Kaan
BaseElements is a FileMaker developer tool to analyze and document FileMaker database solutions. BaseElements provides a cross reference of every element in a solution and helps developers find and fix errors, track issues, document changes, and plan future development.
BaseElements is an essential tool for anyone who works in FileMaker Pro as it helps you make decisions about the effects of changes before they’re made, document those changes, and provide tacit alerts if something is broken.
BaseElements is available as both standalone fp7 files or as a Runtime application. The XSLT code to import the data is included and free for personal use as part of the license to BaseElements.
This is a free update for existing license holders of BaseElements 1.0.
A single user license of BaseElements is US$499, and multiple user license is US$1299. With the multiple user license, developers may use a copy of BaseElements on a FileMaker server among multiple developers, or as single user version or both at the same time.
Developers may try BaseElements completely unlocked for 30 days using the registration code available on the website.
Goya Pty Ltd: http://www.goya.com.au
Download BaseElements: http://www.goya.com.au/download
Purchase BaseElements: http://www.goya.com.au/purchase
Based in Mt Waverley, Australia, Goya Pty Ltd has been a leading expert in FileMaker Pro development for over 10 years, with a diverse client list covering a similarly wide range of industries. By leveraging depth of experience and a tremendous library of existing modules, Goya has established strategic relationships with other FileMaker Pro developers by making available their suite of developer tools as well. Goya Pty Ltd is Nicholas Orr, John Adams, Michelle Wild, and Darrin Southern.
+61 4 2575 8280
© 2007 Goya Pty Ltd. FileMaker and FileMaker Pro are registered trademarks of FileMaker, Inc.