I’ve posted what is hopefully the final beta of BaseElements 3. The download links are :
New Licence Required.
This version requires a new v3 licence code, an existing v2 licence code won’t work. You can use a demo code in the mean time until I put version 3 purchase details on the web.
The total list of changes are :
- fixed some display issues in the MenuSet layout – thanks Doug Rowe.
- fixed an issue with dialogs appearing when no layouts were present – thanks Adam Dempsey.
- fixed some display issues with Inbound Authorisations – thanks Steve Wright.
- fixed a bunch of issues with the display of portal errors and resolved some other TO error reference display issues.
- cleaned up the Items Used portals and made them display errors in TOs.
- Finished work on the FileMaker Go Compatibility Report
- Extended the beta period to 10th August
- More plugin updates and url fixes.
- Fixed the issue of plugins not being reported.
- Sorted out some processing issues with plugins and variables.
- Added plugins and variables to the privilege set for Smart Find – thanks Adam Dempsey.
- Fixed the issue of saving of the reg details.
- Increased the requirement for a version 3 licence.
- Added a warning dialog about importing from a shared folder on windows.
There have been a lot of changes since b3, and hopefully I’ll get some time to post details about them this week, so keep an eye on the blog.